October 2, 2007

Let Peaches Teach You



I miss my new (or what used to be,) "Impeach my Bush" Peaches CD. I lost it last year, presumably in the office when I brought it in. My colleagues all hated it, and thus highly suspicious of the strange disappearance of the CD. Apparently the girls at the office don't like crazy rapping and screaming bitches and loud electro noises. But it was all fun for me to listen to, even at work when the boss was out playing golf or whatever. Actually I liked the older album "Teaches of Peaches" better. Some of the songs were so addictive the beats just had to be played over and over both on my stereo and in my brain. They often consist of vulgar languages, and of course, with vulgar images like sporting just lingeries in their music videos. One more yay for these glam-shock princesses who just happened to be Canadian too!

No comments: