January 10, 2009

toilet tale

I'm already used to going to the toilet at work. Sometimes I go twice in a day, thinking that I'd save some toilet paper at work. Usually there is no one else in the washroom when I go, since there are only so many men working on the same floor as our office. However, a few times I suspect there were guys from my office that came in while I was unloading. I'd tuck my feet closer to avoid them noticing my shoes.

Yesterday, when I was on the toilet, taking time to wipe myself clean gently, a man came in. I had a feeling it was my boss. The door that opened and closed before he entered the washroom sounded close by. Not as close as the door I leave the office from, but sounded like the main office door.

I panicked a little, taking extra care to pull out the tissues quietly, wiping quickly and got up. I pulled my underwear up quickly, but in the slight panic mood, my underwear waist band slipped. It slapped against my flesh in a loud and embarrassing noise. I got dressed, washed my hands and left in a hurry.

It's a weird feeling to sit beside my boss with my pants down with the slight stench of defecation in the air. I don't know how girls do it, but it's a situation I always try to avoid.

No comments: