December 13, 2013

a few days of happiness

My usual habit brings me online to those chatting/dating/fun online places a few times everyday. As usual, I never really expected to see anyone new or experience anything exciting until one day when a headless profile talked to me. He sent me his face photo the first few minutes of talking to me. He seemed pretty nice, with an interesting name I've never heard of. C. Nice to meet you, I'm Stan. He was on vacation from Hong Kong for a week. C seemed sincere and want to meet, but knowing myself, I was afraid, and I gave myself the excuse of going to swim everyday after work to avoid stepping out of my comfort zone. Nearing the weekend, I thought I might as well try it out. His profile changed to a face shot. It was sexier than the photo he sent. I left him a message, but he didn't reply until much later in the evening.

I was all prepped to meet him that night, but he didn't seem to want to meet. I ended up going out with Daniel for a drink and had a pretty good time. C did say he wish to meet me on Sunday, and hoped to hang out in the afternoon until late. I was hesitant, nervous and told him that I may only be able to hang out later in the afternoon. He sounded disappointed, but he was fine with it. I told him I had to take my mom to run errands, but actually I just didn't want to meet him for that long, not knowing how it might turn out. Finally when it was time, I sucked it up and whatsapped him to arrange to meet.

When I first saw him, I think I was neither disappointed or excited. I was a bit surprised that he actually looked very casual, because he came downtown straight from the gym. He was wearing just a tank top, track pants and running shoes, holding a Holts bag. I thought he was closer to my age according to his photos, but instantly I knew he is much younger than I am. I was a bit nervous still, speaking in English, trying to be all diplomatic and polite. I took him to Granville Island, and I tried to talk to him the whole way. It wasn't uncomfortable, but I was still nervous, and I think he was still a bit shy and didn't say too much. I didn't think he would want to get "naughty" as he said so on Grindr.

The more we walked around and talked about everything I can think of, the more comfortable we are with each other. When we were lining up at Anton's Pasta, he saw Great Cuts and started joking about it. I was a bit embarrassed because we were in a line-up. But he seemed to have a great time joking around and I felt like we were two young kids having fun poking around the name.

At the restaurant, he ordered three items, which I was a bit shocked because I only ordered one. I thought he was either a big eater, or he's a bit shameless. However I still thought I'd treat him this meal anyway since I have a coupon. The meal wasn't too bad, but I think we were both pretty much in food coma after dinner. We decided to head back to Richmond as opposed to going to Celebrities that I suggested earlier. On the way, I asked him if he preferred watching Harry Potter at the movies, or go back to my home to watch a downloaded movie. He opted to come back to my home. Unfortunately, my family is still sitting in the living room watching tv, so we went to Leisure to kill some time.

By the time we got home, I was able to sneak C into my room. He seemed pretty shy, but when I went to change into shorts, he took his track pants off and asked if I can lend him something to wear too. I was a bit shocked but excited, and embarrassed that I didn't have anything for him to wear. So he just decided to hang out in his tank top and trunks. I was more than fine with that, but I didn't dare to stare or make any move. C seemed pretty comfortable in his underwear. He was fine with crawling into the bed, and even pointing his butt at me (unintentionally, maybe) while getting his phone. Being playful at that moment, I smacked his butt and he only made a few friendly remarks. That whole evening while watching the movies on my computer, I only remember the image of him calmly sitting on the floor being a bit shy. It was so cute. He asked to have some instant noodles, and I made some for him. He swallowed the whole thing in a blink, which I thought was impressive.

We then headed to bed. So far we still didn't have much physical interaction, and seeing that we might both fall asleep soon, I started moving around more, a bit closer to him each time, and finally we had a bit of physical interaction. We pressed our bodies slightly together, and finally a hand or two on each other, we ended up cuddling each other.

We became more and more intertwined, and finally we started feeling each other's bodies. He had a great body, and he seemed to like my not-so-great body. I felt his muscles from chest to legs. He has what felt like a really cute ass, and I couldn't stop hugging him. However, him being too tired, finally fell asleep while on top of my one arm. He was also a loud snorer, but I didn't seem to care too much. I really enjoyed cuddling with him.



*A few years have passed, and he's already released a few albums.  I bought one song (sorry, only one) and it sounded great!  He has a great manly jazzy old-school voice and it's always so soothing listening to his voice.  Although he did mention he was going to write a song for me, I am not keeping my hopes up.


No comments: